Friday, August 12, 2011

Angel of the Day: Haamiah


Haamiah - Angel of Integrity - An angelic of the order of powers. Haamiah dominates religious cults and "protects all those who see the truth."



Daily Prayer: Purifies Lord, my feelings, aside from me, what does not fit with the Divine rules. Grant that my heart wants only what you, HAAMIAH, like, for me, from heaven. Teach me, Lord Art combine water (my feelings) with fire (I Will) so that stops me, the struggle between these two "brothers". And when I reached my inner peace, and that I will be able to maintain a positive and useful (to my neighbor and myself), I ask you to grant me the attributes of logic and reason so, with my family, I can resurrect, in the heart of your Men Truth, as it is and Happiness will prevail in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment