Friday, May 25, 2012

To Our Heroes

Memorial Day normally means the start of summer to most people, but I'm spending my holiday weekend honoring our fallen heroes who have fought to protect our freedom. I've decided my next album is going to be a tribute for our heroes who have served in the military and I'm currently in New York writing songs for it. I'm so excited for the songs I've come up with so far and can't wait to share with all my angels of music.

Giving back to those who have sacrificed so much for our country is so important to me. That's why I wanted to make the video for Como Fue Que Paso about losing a love one to war. Check it out on my website.

This weekend when you are enjoying the pool or your BBQ please remember those who have lost their loved ones who have protected us. Also, check out Stars Stripes & Hearts and follow them on twitter to support our Latino service members.



No comments:

Post a Comment